Skip Tracing Services
Skip tracing, also known as alocate, is the process of locating a person’s whereabouts, whether it is a debtor who has skipped town, a witness for a court or legal matter, or hidden assets. When traditional methods of locating an individual do not work, Prosec Services professional investigators can find the information you need.
- Has a contractor vanished without finishing work on your property?
- Need to find the correct address to serve your ex-spouse with legal documents?
- Looking to recover payment from a deadbeat client?
- Are you trying to find adoption information to locate a birth parent, or locate beneficiaries of an estate?
Skip tracing services will give you the information you need to locate the missing individual.
Our professional staff will work to locate the person’s current contact details including but not limited to the address where they are currently residing, a phone number, place of employment, and when possible, our staff will provide a real-time location.
Our Skip Tracing Services include:
- Witness Location
- Missing Heir or Beneficiary
- Long Lost Parent
- Defendant Tracing
- Business Tracing
- Company Searches
- Lawsuit Serving
- Financial Recovery
- Locate Birth Mother
- Locate Birth Father
- Bad Debts
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Lost Loved Ones
- Adoption Traces
- Locate Long Lost Family and Friends
- Place of Employment
Contact PSI Today For a FREE Consultation!
Contact PSI today for a free consultation or to learn more about the services we provide. Call the number below or fill out the following form.Call 604-328-0777